We all need to find ways to touch base with our Self regularly. In this six week course we will look at different aspects of meditation and learn how to create our own practice.
How does the Berlin Meditation Course work?
Each class will consist of:
- an introduction explaining the aspect of the meditation we will look at that day
- short stretching session to move the body before we sit in stillness
- 20 minute guided meditation on the topic
- space for questions and comments (optional)
- this class is both live on a Thursday and online for the whole of Saturday. The 20 minute meditation remains online till the following Saturday so that you can practice it daily throughout that week.
Berlin Meditation Course Topics:
- Lesson One: Realizing we are Lost in Thought
- Lesson Two: Detaching without Repressing
- Lesson Three: Use the Door that is Here: Introducing RAIN
- Lesson Four: Sticky Thoughts- what lies underneath?
- Lesson Five: Identifying deep held beliefs and understanding their power
- Lesson Six: What is the Here and Now.
This meditation course is open to everybody, from complete beginners to advanced students.
What to bring?
Mats, blankets and chairs are provided at the studio. If you use a meditation cushion or bench when you meditate, then please bring that with you.
Sitting in stillness can be taxing on the body. Check out our “Designing your own meditation posture” workshop where we spend two hours explaining what small tweaks you can make to your posture so that the posture fits your specific needs.
Every Thursday 8pm starting on September 14th to October 20th, 2023.
Duration: 45 – 60 minutes.
The recorded version of this class will get streamed on Saturdays. The 20 minute meditation will stay available online for the whole week.
65 euro for the 6 classes, VAT included
Although, it is preferable to book the whole course so that you can build your practice block by block, you can also book a single class here.
English Yoga Berlin Görlitzerstr. 39 – Berlin
How to Sign up?
Write an email to pinelopi (at) englishyogaberlin (dot) com