When coming as a drop-in to our yoga classes or workshops:
- We can not guarantee you a place in the class. Please arrive early to get a space – some classes tend to fill-up. During corona times you can only attend if you have registered.
- You can book your Hatha Yoga drop-in here and your Vinyasa drop in here.
- Payment must happen at the beginning of each class.
- Cancellation of pre-booked drop-in classes must be done 24-hours before the start date.
When enrolled in a Hatha Yoga course:
- Payment by cash or bank transfer should be made within the first 10 days of the course
- Cancellations of the course can be made up to a week before the course begins.
- Your place in the class is reserved until the allotted start time. At this point, the teacher is free to give the space to somebody else.
- All hybrid classes are recorded and available to you online for up to two weeks after the course ends.
Also, please note:
- We will assign a substitute teacher in the event of illness or time-off. When possible, the student will be informed one week in advance.
- We will not teach classes on Public Holidays. For our detailed schedule visit our schedule.
- If a private class or office yoga booking has been cancelled within 24 hours before the start time of the class, a fee of half the agreed-upon fee for the class will be charged.