When coming to our yoga classes or workshops:
- We can not guarantee you a place in the class. Please arrive early to get a space – some classes tend to fill-up.
- Payment must happen at the beginning of each class.
- Cancellation of pre-booked courses must be done 24-hours before the start date.
- Cancellation of pre-booked classes on a 5er card can only occur at the studio in person.
Once you have finished your fiver card, you’re eligible to get the prepaid monthly discount. This entitles you to a reserved place in a specific weekly yoga class of your choice.
When enrolled in the monthly prepaid discount:
- Payment by cash or bank transfer should be made within the first 10 days of the month to the teacher you have a contract with.
- Cancellations of the monthly payment agreement must be made one month in advance.
- Your place in the class is reserved until the allotted start time. At this point, the teacher is free to give the space to somebody else.
- When missing a class, you can drop-in to any other regular weekly class within the same calendar month (not workshops or special events), given by the teacher you have a contract wtih. Your place in the alternative class is not reserved.
Also, please note:
- We will assign a substitute teacher in the event of illness or time-off. When possible, the student will be informed one week in advance.
- We will not teach classes on Public Holidays. For our detailed schedule visit our schedule.
- If a private class or office yoga booking has been cancelled within 24 hours before the start time of the class, a fee of half the agreed-upon fee for the class will be charged.